Host(ess) at Tribes Frankfurt
Will you join our team?
Our Hostesses are the face of Tribes Inspiring Workplaces. Dressed in the characteristic Tribal jackets, they are the first point of contact for all guests and visitors of our locations. As a hostess you are responsible for an unforgettable first impression and you want to take that extra step for the guests. Do you walk around with a smile on your face 24/7, are you sociable and is customer friendliness second nature to you? Would you like to work in a team of great colleagues and are you looking for a very varied job for 40 hours a week? Then we are looking for you!
- Receiving guests and visitors and providing professional hospitality service
- Deliver Operational Excellence resulting in high guest satisfaction, guest retention and loyalty.
- Continuous focus on 5 star service together with the Tribal Chief, your manager, at the location
- Providing compliance with the Center standards regarding look and feel of the location on a daily basis
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls to our guests
- Sorting, making ready and distributing the mail
- The booking and completion of the inspiring meeting rooms and making sure the guests have a 5 start experience
- Supporting a smooth move-in of our new guests at the location
- Daily routines for our pantries, which includes also keeping our pantries neat and tidy
An inspiring role in an environment where people & service are key!
- Work experience in Hospitality, Business Centre, or Flex office concept or a bachelor degree in this field.
- Native Language German and fluent English proficiency
- Passion for people and service
- Structured and Well organized, capable of working in a high demanding/performing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Eye for detail
Interested in joining the Tribes team? Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.