Reasons Why Employees Want to Return to the Office
A note from the CEO
Our children are people, and people are our children.
We all read it in the news; the lockdowns have had an enormous impact on our kids.
The kids are behind on school levels, have difficulties with the online digital techniques to follow the classes, and not every home situation is suitable for kids to concentrate on their online team calls. They missed the social contact and interaction, and especially for kids, it is important to learn this social interaction at school. Kids have become more sensitive to being distracted and are more hyper.
2. To socialize with their colleagues: It’s hard for entry-level workers to get socialized into the office culture with continued remote work. Even with the adoption of Zoom and other tools, socialization is still suffering. It can be easy to get lost, confused, or overwhelmed without the leadership most are used to in a normal workplace.
3. Collaborate or attend meetings in person.
4. Be exposed to informal learning opportunities.
5. Separate work from their personal lives.
6. Feel more in tune with what’s happening in the business.
7. Have a better workspace set-up.
8. Network and be more visible to leadership.
9. Get better access to tools and physical resources.
10. Improve overall well-being: Getting dressed up and having in-person conversations helps support mental and physical well-being.