Sales Manager / Chief at Tribes Brussels
Tribes is a large provider with an inspiring story in flexible workplaces, with a range of products and services. We offer people the opportunity to work where, when and how it suits them best. From home, on the way to a client in one of our business lounges, or from an office.
We are constantly looking for new ways of working and developing the latest generation of products and services to help our customers focus on what they do best! We believe that growth is the best strategy to sustainable success and for this ambition we can build daily on experienced, determined, resourceful employees who bring out the best in themselves and their team.
As Sales Manager / Chief, you will function as a Branch Manager & Salesperson, being responsible for one or more of our Tribes branches from A to Z with a focus on generating more business. By your substantive knowledge, pro-activity and good communication skills, you give advice to (potential) customers and sell the office spaces in your business centre. You understand like no other that customer satisfaction is crucial for success. In this role, you will also manage the centre team.
In this varied position, your duties will include:
- Acquiring potential customers
- Giving tours in your Tribes office to potential clients
- Closing deals
- Directing, motivating and coaching the Center Team
- Ensuring optimal customer satisfaction
- Initiating initiatives (marketing campaigns, networking drinks, etc.) to increase the occupancy of your Business Center
Do you recognize yourself in the points below as a Sales Manager?
- HBO work and thinking level
- Good communication skills in French and English both verbally and in writing
- Flexible attitude and the ambition to always go for the best result
- Enthusiastic, open personality with perseverance and guts
- Precise and accurate with data processing
- Knowledge of CRM systems (salesforce)
Interested in joining the Tribes team? Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.